Thursday, June 1, 2017

May Favorites and Not So Favorites

Welcome to the blog post where I choose my favorite and least favorite looks from the month.  I was hoping to have a lot more to choose from this month, but I got sick with a cold/flu bug and had zero energy to get dressed in real clothes and blog about them.   Of the twelve outfits that I did post, here are my three favorites and my three least favorites!

Favorites





It is no surprise to me that my favorite outfits this month involve color and pattern.  Two of them also have my favorite earrings!  I have been super lazy about accessorizing lately, and need to work on that!

Least Favorite





I don't think that off the shoulder tops agree with me (thank you permanent tan lines), I am still angry about my Ann Taylor sweater falling apart after one wear, and something is missing from the black jumpsuit outfit. 

What did you wear this month that you loved?  What did you love less?

No comments:

Post a Comment