









As you can see I have warmer weather on my mind. When I found out we were moving to Southern California I was most excited about living close to the beach. While I don't swim in the ocean (there is fish poop in that water you know) I do love sitting on the beach and soaking up the sun while reading a good book. Don't worry, I wear lots of sunscreen and reapply frequently 😁.
I like Express because T and I can shop there. A likes their collection of Minus the Leather Jackets. I never pay retail price there. There is always a sale or a coupon code. Sometimes the stars align and you can combine them.
If you are an Express shopper and don't have a Next Rewards Card (not the credit card) I highly recommend getting one. It is free and comes with perks. I love getting my $40.00 coupon every January for my birthday. Yup, that is a perk of being a Next Rewards Card member. This year I combined the coupon with a clearance sale to get a free pair of high rise flare jeans. Yes, I said free... it was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment