Friday, February 17, 2017

Orange You Glad

I found my orange print shirt on Poshmark and my wide leg crops are from Old Navy and still available.  Shoes are from Old Navy two years ago.

I know cheesy and unoriginal post title.  I am glad that I found this shirt on Poshmark though!  I missed out on it last year when it was available in store and online. I love the print and bright colors.  It was the perfect shirt to wear on this gray day.  What happened to sunny California?  It has rained at least twice a week since we moved here last month.  I know the state needs the rain, but my state of mind needs the sunshine!

I am mixing the secondhand with the firsthand today.  My jeans are new and from Old Navy.  I will take a cropped, wide leg jean with a raw hem any day. I bought them online a few weeks ago when Old Navy had a 40% off promo code available.  K told me I look like Steve Urkle and that she hates these pants.  K is no longer getting birthday presents.  Just kidding.  Despite what K thinks, these pants are super comfy and super versatile.  I have a lot of outfits planned for these bad boys.  Sorry K.

Do you use Poshmark?  If not you are missing out.  You can find new and used clothes at a fraction of the price.  Maybe you will get lucky like me and find that piece you wanted, but missed.  The app is free.  If you sign up use my invite code: NLJVM then we will both get a $5.00 credit when you make your first purchase.  Who doesn't like free money?

No comments:

Post a Comment