Saturday, February 18, 2017

Welcome to Double Digits

Meet K. She loves baby dolls, unicorns, and Haribo Berries. Her top and pants are from H&M and still available in stores.

Today is K's 10th birthday.  She is a smart, funny,creative, inquisitive, and sassy girl. I am sad that my baby is growing up, but excited about the young woman she is becoming.

I always buy my daughters clothes for their birthday.  Kids grow so fast and yada, yada, yada.  My trusty stand-by's for K have always been Old Navy, Gap Kids, Justice, and Children's Place. While these are still stores that fit K's style bill, I wanted to try something new.  This is where H&M enters.


We spent her birthday visiting local game stores. Her top and pants are from H&M and still available in stores. 


 I am not new to H&M.  I used to shop there frequently. I bought K's baby and toddler clothes there. I had just forgotten about H&M.  Well we were reintroduced and I fell in love.  So many cute clothes at great prices.  Extra bonus- if you donate used clothing they give you a 15% off coupon.  Woo Hoo! This year I bought K two outfits and a pair of shoes at H&M.  She loves them and I still have money in my wallet.  The shirts ($12.99) and pants ($9.99) in both pictures are still available in store if you have a 4th grade fashionista at your house too!

* I am not in any way affiliated with H&M. I have just been recently reintroduced to H&M and want to share my love for the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment