Friday, February 17, 2017

Where does the time go?


Dog walking before deal shopping

Like my outfit?  I scored the shirt (Jason Wu for Target) for $3 and jeans (J Brand) for $4 at Goodwill of North Georgia before we moved.  My shoes are Chinese Laundry and I scored them on mega clearance at Ross several years ago. 

I miss Goodwill of North Georgia. I loved the sales they ran- 50% off the color of the week.  I loved their pricing too. All jeans were one price, all tops, all jackets, etc.  If you live in East Cobb you should check out the Goodwill at Lower Roswell and Johnson Ferry- it is tucked behind the Kroger and will not disappoint!

Southern California Goodwill Stores are not the same.  Their pricing is weird and they don't have sales. One store had Old Navy jeans priced higher than 7 For All Mankind jeans- a win for me, but weird.  I am looking for great thrift stores in the North San Diego County area.  If you know of any please share!

Target deals for K's Birthday (please excuse my dirty trunk)

Unlike Goodwill, I can depend on Target to run the same amazing sales everywhere in the country. K's 10th birthday (What?!? 10?!? How did that happen?!?!) is Saturday and I spent the morning shopping for birthday presents.  Target has a hot deal on activity sets, movies, and books this week and I decided to take advantage of it.  My favorite deal was on Playdoh sets.  I combined the sale with Cartwheel and got three sets for less than the price of one!  She will love using these to make "food" for her Snackin' Sara doll.  I also picked up two Babysitters Club books (I kinda nerded out when I saw these in the store) and Trolls on DVD.  I was able to score $90 worth of goodies for K for $52 and some change- a 43% savings.  Not too shabby in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment