Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Basic

This post contains affiliate links.
 
 
not so similar shirt  /  similar pant  /  similar shoes  /  similar necklace
 
I woke up Monday morning feeling blah. Can you tell?  I like keeping basic pieces in my closet for days like Monday.  I know that I can throw them on and maybe, kinda, sorta look like I put some effort into what I was wearing.  Then again maybe not. 

I am linking up with Shopping My Closet and all the other Style Me Wednesday ladies today!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I am Ada. Glad I found your blog. I am a huge fan of olive and navy and on my last style post, like you I paired them together. Cute peplum tee and I love the bold bib necklace for some pizzazz.

    I host a style linkup on Thursdays and I'd love for you to join it and share your great sense of style. Thanks and enjoy the weekend!!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/04/thursday-moda-60-layers-of-olive-navy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the invite. I loved participating yesterday. Your pineapple sweater is so cute!

      Delete