Friday, April 7, 2017

Middle School Dropout

This post contains affiliate links
 
very different floral dress, but still really pretty!  /  similar shoes  /  similar bag (I love the cutout design on this one!)
 
I substituted in a middle school science class the other day and it was SO boring.  I watched 7th and 8th graders do worksheets for 7.5 hours.  I know what you're thinking... but S, you got paid for that.  Yeah I know, but I actually enjoy having to interact with the kiddos.  I also hate doing the same lesson all day long.  Yeah, planning is easier... but how boring!  Middle school teaching is not for me.  I admire those of you who do it. 
 
 
Substituing in middle school is boring, but my dress isn't!  I picked this beauty up on clearance at J. Crew in January.  It isn't available anymore, but other pretty and colorful floral dresses are!  It is spring afterall.
 
My shoes and bag are old.  That is my teacher bag.  I got it as a graduation present eons ago.  It has held up really well considering all of the abuse I have put it through.  Even though it is old, I still get compliments on it.   
 
What have you owned for a million years that you still get compliments on?

No comments:

Post a Comment