This post contains affiliate links.
I love to shop. I probably love to shop too much. To help hold myself accountable and to help me track what I am purchasing and how long it stays in my closet, I have decided to link up with Fran and the other Budgeting Bloggers. Here it goes!Retail Purchases:
![]() |
| one / two (NLA) three (I bought navy blue and maroon, but they are NLA) |
![]() |
| one / two three / four five / six |
![]() |
| one / two (NLA) three / four five (I bought solid black) / six |
![]() |
| Leather Midi Skirt Flamingo Midi Skirt (NLA) Pixie Pants |
In April, I really want to focus on finding pants for work. I am an elementary school teacher, so I need something that looks polished and professional, but is comfortable and can hold up! I can also use a few more blouses. I do not need any more tees.... no matter how cute they are!
I have budgeted myself $150.00 a month plus Poshmark sales. How did I do this month?
Total Spent: $467.03 (WOW!)
Poshmark Sales: $512.75 (It was an unusually good month)
Budget: $150.00
Total Remaining: $195.72 (I don't plan on carrying that over- my bank account needs it more than my closet does)
Fun Fact:
Only because I would like to make myself feel better about spending so much money this month- the retail value of my purchases this month is $1150.00. I saved 60%.... Woohoo!
P.S. I am substituting in a kindergarten class on Monday and plan on wearing the flamingo skirt. Kindergarteners will fully appreciate a flamingo print!
What purchases are you excited about this month?




Haha, I added the retail price vs. what I paid, along with my total and amount saved to my post too. It definitely made me feel better about the amount I spent! I LOVE that olive dress- the cut and color! (Also love that it's currently on sale- I may have to get one!) I usually stick to basics/neutrals so I appreciate the tees- I wear them all year round as at least a layering piece. Good luck finding work pants! Stopping by from Budgetting Bloggers.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the olive dress. It is so comfy. It is available in red too and I think I might "have" to get it :).
Delete