Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Disappointed

This post contains affiliate links
 


sweater  /  pant  /  shoes  /  similar necklace (mine was a gift)


 
 
 

 
Saturday was a disappointing day.  The weather was cold and rainy.  My new Ann Taylor sweater that I was so excited to wear fell apart on the drive to Balboa Park.  Yes folks, the pilling and pulling you see in the third photograph happened while I was sitting in the car.  I think it is the result of my seatbelt rubbing against the sweater.  My seatbelt is not torn up and there are no sharp edges on it.  This sweater just isn't the greatest quality.  Which is super disappointing because I love the color and fit of it.  I am hoping that I can "shave" the pulling and pilling off.  We will see.  I know they say that pain is beauty, but I don't think that beauty is worth risking your life for.  I will always choose my seatbelt over fashion and beauty.  I just have learned that I should not wear this sweater if I am going to be riding in the car.
 
 
What wasn't disappointing on Saturday was our family fun outing.  We went to the Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park and had a blast.  It was so much fun to play with the girls and do the different experiments.  I would definitely recommend the Fleet Science Center for families young and old!
 
What fun did you have this weekend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment