This post contains affiliate links.
| shirt (on sale) / similiar jeans / shoes |
I wore this casual outfit last Sunday. I spent a lazy day at home watching movies and lounging by the pool. I changed to lounge around the pool of course, this is what I wore before that. What made this day especially great was that T was immersed in a new computer game so I got to watch whatever I wanted. It was wonderful. Cheers to lazy days at home and may this weekend be as luxuriously lazy as last!
I am linking up with A Pocket Full of Polka Dots and all the other Fabulous Friday bloggers today. Check out their amazing style!
I am linking up with A Pocket Full of Polka Dots and all the other Fabulous Friday bloggers today. Check out their amazing style!
Those lady birds (bugs?) are so cute - the polka dot look is always a hit with me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!
Gail
You can't lose with polka dots or ladybug print. Thank you for your kind words! I am looking forward to next Friday!
ReplyDelete