Wednesday, May 3, 2017

One Shoulder

This post contains affiliate links




similiar shirt  /  pants (on sale)  /  similiar shoes







Last Saturday was B-E-A-U-tiful in sunny SoCal.  I was so excited to finally be able to break out this one shoulder top that I bought in February.  I love the ruffle, the the floral detail, and the blue color.   I was also excited to get to wear my gold sandals again.  I picked them up at the end of the season last year and only wore them a couple of times before it was too cold for my toes.  Plan on seeing these beauties in many a blog post to come.  

I wore this to run errands and have a lunch date with T.  This weekend is supposed to be another gorgeous weekend.  I am not sure what we will do, but it will probably involve the beach.  

I am linking up with Ada at Elegance and Mommyhood today.  Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment