Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Almost Spring

 
 
In honor of it being March 1, Mother Nature decided to give us spring like weather. I seized the opportunity to wear this Mod Cloth blouse I purchased off of Poshmark in January. This blouse has everything I love- stripes, a peplum style waist, and a bow.  I also broke out my Coach crossbody bag.  I have had this bag for years.  It might not be the prettiest or most stylish purse in the world, but it is functional and doesn't get in the way, and I love it.  My pants are from H&M- they were only $3! I love the clearance rack.
 
 Since tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, I think I am going to pull out my embroidered romper I purchased from Loft on mega clearance in January.  What are you most excited to wear when the weather warms up?


No comments:

Post a Comment