Thursday, March 2, 2017

February Purchases

This post contains affiliate links.

I love to shop.  I probably love to shop too much.  To help hold myself accountable and to help me track what I am purchasing and how long it stays in my closet, I have decided to link up with Fran and the other Budgeting Bloggers.  Here it goes!

New Purchases:



one / two (nla)
three (nla) / four

not pictured: The jeans my family loves to hate, but I don't care.
I haven't worn the J. Crew blouses yet, but the weather is warming up and I am excited to.  The H&M tops have been worn several times and are super comfy.  I love my Old Navy jeans. They are comfy and funky- a win in my book. 

Poshmark/Thrifted Purchases:
I did more Poshmark shopping this month than I have since joining in September. I found so many cute pieces and most of them worked out.  Sadly, the jean shorts and horse print top will probably be reposhed.  The seller of the jean shorts listed them as the wrong size.  While they fit, they are more snug than I wanted.  The seller of the horse shirt said that it ran small.  I did not find this to be true, and the top is a bit big on me.  

What purchases did you make in February that you are excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment