This post contains affiliate links.
I hope everyone's Monday has been fabulous!
![]() |
| The items I am wearing are no longer available, but I found some similar items! similar shirt / similar jeans (on sale) / similar bag (on sale) / similar shoes |
I spent the weekend at the beach. On Saturday, T and I took a mini road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway. We stopped for lunch at the Newport Beach Brewery in Newport Beach. My California Cobb sandwich and Strawberry Blonde ale were delicious. We will definatly be going back- and looking for their brew at our local liquor store!
After lunch we headed up the coast to Huntington Beach. There was a kite festival going on and we decided to stop and check it out.. Did you know that there is such a thing as synchronized kite flying? I sure didn't and I have to say that I was impressed that they didn't get tangled up with each other!
It was getting late in the day so T and I decided to head back home. I spent the evening catching up on This Is Us (oh the tears I shed!) and SNL.
![]() |
| T needs to make use of the zoom! |
Sunday was spent at the beach too. We took the kids and the dogs to Cardiff State Beach. It was foggy and kind of cold, but they didn't care.
![]() |
| My little mermaid. You can get her bathing suit here and it is on sale! |
I am excited for the week ahead. My sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit at the end of the week. I am not sure what we will be doing, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we end up at the beach!



No comments:
Post a Comment