Friday, March 17, 2017

Of Garnets and Hens



No, that is not a spot on my chest.  That is my birthstone necklace that I got for Christmas.  This is the first time that I have worn it because I really dislike my birthstone, garnets.  It went well with this reddish/orange strappy dress though. 



Garnet Necklace


Are those polka dots on that strappy dress you ask?  Why no actually, they are hens. 



I bought this beauty on Poshmark. It is from Loft. I bought it new with tag for less than $20.00.  It is light weight and breezy and perfect for warm weather.  I have said it before and I will say it again, Poshmark is a great place to pick up pieces you loved, but missed.

Well, I am signing off for a few days.  My sister is in town and we are going to play tourist.  So much fun!  Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment