Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lounging Around

This post contains affiliate links.

similar shirt  /  similar pants  /  similar shoes  /similar bracelet
Last Wednesday morning was for running errands and the afternoon was for lounging at home.  Unlike many stay-at-home moms, I don't spend my days in yoga pants and t-shirts.  I like to look like I am dressed to be out in public, not the gym, when I am out in public.  That is why breezy off the shoulder tops and wide leg pants with elastic waistbands are made. 

This is the white off the shoulder top that was featured in my February budget.  It has a rounded hem and the top can also be worn on the shoulder.  I appreciate the versatility!  My pants are New York and Company. I found them at a local thrift store for $3.00.  I wore them with flats on Wednesday and they are a little long.  I am not a big heel wearer. I can barely walk barefoot without tripping let alone 3-4 inches off the ground.   My bracelet is a big gold knot. I wear it a lot.  K didn't have the patience to snap a pic of it today. My photo shoot interrupted her slime making.  I have had the bracelet for years. I think I bought it at H&M.  My sparky gold flats were a gift a couple of years ago and have really stood the test of time. 

This is the last week before Spring Break and the girls are very excited.  I am excited too, even though we don't have any big plans. 

Do you have any Spring Break plans?

I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment