This post contains affiliate links.
Spring arrivals are here and I want all of the things! Here is what is on my J. Crew Factory wish list. Yeah, it's kind of a long list.
The scalloped shorts (in black), the tee with lace sleeves, the red drapey oxford dress, and the Gigi pants are high up on my wish list. I had to sell my Loft scalloped shorts that I bought last year because they didn't fit anymore. I wore those shorts all of the time and really want to replace them. I am a t-shirt kind of a girl and I think the lace sleeves are just so pretty! I love my olive green oxford dress and red is my favorite color, so of course the red drapey oxford dress should make it's way into my closet. Like the scalloped shorts, I sold my work pants because they didn't fit anymore. I didn't worry too much about it because I knew that we were moving and I wouldn't be working right away. Now that I will be going back to work (substituting for now) I really need to get some work pants! I like the Gigi pant because they are comfortable like a legging, but more structured and professional. I especially love that these have pockets. Comfort and pockets are important when you are a teacher!
What is on your wishlist?
No comments:
Post a Comment