This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Wednesday everyone. I have decided to start a new series: Look for Less. Like so many other bloggers and magazines, I will be trying to emulate celebrity style on a budget.
Reese Witherspoon is my muse today. I love her style. It is very feminine without being too girly. The outfit I have chosen today is a great example of that. This is an outfit that I would 100% rock in my real life.
![]() |
| Photo is from Celebmafia |
When I recreate outfits I do not copy them verbatim. It is important to stay true to your personal style! For example, I chose a denim skirt with a raw hem, a t-shirt, and flat sandals instead of heels.
![]() |
| skirt / shirt (on sale) sandal / sunglasses similar cuff / similar tote |
What personal touches would you add to this outfit to make it yours?


No comments:
Post a Comment