Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I Got Dressed!

This post may contain affiliate links.

I have not been super motivated to get dressed and go out lately.  Yesterday I had to go down to the County Office of Education to finish applying for my California Teaching Credential.  Then, I headed to the outlets to make a return at J. Crew Factory and browse around.  Afterward, I met up with T to have delicious fish tacos for lunch.  I decided real clothes would be best to do these things in.

I had K snap a quick picture of me before I changed into yoga pants and a tank top.  Wearing a cotton maxi dress is as comfy as wearing yoga pants. However, it is socially acceptable to wear a cotton maxi dress outside of the gym.  Yes, I subscribe to "Yoga pants are for lounging and the gym. They are not for everyday wear." Ahem... every mother at after school pickup ;).




My jean jacket and dress are thrifted. My slip on sneakers are comfy and from Target. Necklace is old from Loft.


I miss not having a reason (like a job) to get dressed for everyday.  I loved dressing up for my students!  I am excited that I will be able to start substituting soon and will have a reason to get dressed up again.

Confession: Ten year old K takes all of the pictures for this blog.  How is she doing?






No comments:

Post a Comment