Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Peppermint Patty

This post contains affiliate links.

similar shirt (I love the tie belt.)  /  legging /  shoes
This is my "Mom" outfit.  I wore it on Monday.  Monday's need Mom outfits- outfits that are easy and comfortable, but look kinda, sorta put together.  I love this top.  It reminds me of an old man's pajama shirt. My leggings are from Express. I got them on super sale in November.  I have worn them at least once a week since then.  I live my Converse. I won't lie- they look like it.



The lighting makes them look way less beat up than they are.
T does my photo editing.  When he opened up the pictures from this day, he told me I look like Peppermint Patty from Peanuts. Now, that is all I see when I look at the pictures. Especially this one:


Hi ya Chuck!
 
Unintentionally keeping in the Peanuts theme, my necklace that day had a dog charm on it.  It wasn't beagle, that would have been overkill.


Similar necklace
I purchased this at Forever 21 years ago, but I found a very similar Marc Jacobs one.  I might have to upgrade!

What does your "Mom" outfit consist of?

I am linking up with Doranda at Watch Out for the Woestmans!

No comments:

Post a Comment