Saturday, March 4, 2017

Old with the New

This post contains affiliate links.

Loft Romper
I purchased this amazing romper in January on clearance at my local Loft.  It is made of a gauzy lightweight material that was perfect for Thursday's spring like weather.  I also love the embroidered trim. It is so pretty!  This is a piece that is going to get a lot of wear this year.  Hopefully, next time I wear it I will have somewhere more exciting than the mailbox to go to.  I paired this beauty with my old lace up flats from Old Navy.  Love my romper too?  It is still available at Loft, though it isn't on clearance online.... which is weird.  On the bright side, it is currently 40% off!

 
This is what I wore on Friday to go do Mommy things like volunteer in classrooms and drive children around after school.  The shirt and jeans are thrifted.  My jeans are J Brand and I found them at Goodwill in Georgia for $8.00!  My sneakers are old and from Old Navy. 
 
I am excited for the weekend.  It is T's birthday weekend and we are headed to the Busker Festival in Seaport Village.  We have never been before and I am super excited to go check it out.  I think street performers are awesome.  What exciting plans do you have for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment