![]() |
| similar shirt (no stripe sleeves, but just as soft) / similar jeans / slip on sneakers
My newest closet additions have been on heavy rotation this week. I love my Express cropped jean. They are straight leg and my family doesn't complain when I wear them. Ha! I got my J Crew Tee on Poshmark. It is so soft and I love the striped sleeves because they add interest to an otherwise boring t-shirt. I have been living in my slip on sneakers from Target. I have the blush color also, and might go back for the white version. I expect these sneakers will get a lot of wear this spring and summer. They are under $20 at Target right now!
|
![]() |
| similar jacket (on sale) / jumpsuit / similar shoes (I like these a lot!) |
I plan on putting more new additions to work this weekend! The weather is supposed to be beautiful and the beaches and boardwalks of Southern California are calling my name!
What are you excited to do this weekend?
I am linking up with Doranda at Watch Out for the Woestmans.


No comments:
Post a Comment