Monday, March 20, 2017

Sightseeing



K and the elusive A

My sister and her boyfriend came to visit us this weekend.  We spent our time playing tourist and taking in the sights.  Our first destination was La Jolla.  It is a beautiful area with beaches, tide pools, and lots of wildlife.  We spent the day watching sea lions and strolling along the beach and shopping area.



I love watching the sea lions, even when they are sleeping.  Isn't the pup cute!


Our second destination was Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach up in Los Angeles.  It was a cold and foggy day, but we had fun. We rode the carousel at the Pier, watched the bodybuilders at Muscle Beach, and checked out the art in Venice.  I didn't snap any pictures other than K riding a goat on the carousel because I forgot to!


K loves goats and was so excited when she saw this on the carousel!

I did wear clothes this weekend. I wore a couple of pretty cute outfits actually.  I just never got around to taking pictures of what I was wearing because I was enjoying spending time with my sister.  Oh well, I guess I will have to wear those cute outfits again.  What a shame.

What fun did you have this weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment