Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Horsing Around

This post contains affiliate links.
This is what I wore on our way out to Arizona. 

jacket  /  similar dress (I love the cut out neckline on this one!)  /  sneakers  /  similar necklace (on sale)
We spent this weekend visiting our family in Southern Arizona.  It is a 7 hour road trip and I knew that I wanted to be comfortable, but didn't want to look like a hot mess when we made stops or arrived.  I also wanted to look like I was dressed appropriately for both destinations. How does one dress when their destination is 15 degrees warmer or cooler? Enter the dress + jacket + sneakers combination.  It may not be groundbreaking, but it gets the job done.
Home again!  I wear way too much black, white and gray.....

similar jacket  /  similar dress  /  similar sneakers
It was a short, but sweet visit with our families.  There was lots of good times and good food.  My in-laws have a horse ranch and we were lucky enough to get to see their two newest additions.  The paint foal only had eyes for K, which she loved.  The little brown foal was only a few hours old when we saw her.
This cutie is named Bunny and is about 3 weeks old. 




Isn't this newborn adorable?
What exciting weekend adventures did you have?

I am linking up with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment