![]() |
| I spent $23.29 including tax and CRV on this! |
I decided to take advantage of the personal care coupon Target released this week. You receive a $5.00 gift card when you spend $20.00 or more on personal care items. You have to reach $20.00 before cartwheel and coupons. I opted to pick up something I love and use everyday (Rimmel eyeliner), something I need (Nivea lotion- how did we run out of lotion?), and something I wanted to try (Revlon Insta Blush). This is what I love about using coupons- I can try new things without breaking the bank!
What else do I love about couponing? I can get a head start on holiday shopping. I used a 25% off candy purchase Target coupon (text CANDY to 827-438) , Cartwheel offers, and insert coupons (T brought some home this week!) to get all of the candy you see- 3 bags of Reese's Easter candy and 2 M&M theater candy boxes for $1.70!
I also picked up some Izze and Anytizers for the girls (wants) and some dog food (need). We feed our dogs (Beagles named Lucy and Schroeder... we like Peanuts in this house) grain free dog food. Boy is it expensive! Thankfully, I still had some $4.00 off any size Purina Beyond coupons and a 20% off Cartwheel was available. I opted to buy the smaller bags because my Target was out of the larger bags. The smaller bags normally run $9.59 each and I only paid $3.73 after Cartwheel and coupon. Not too bad.
The personal care deal runs through Saturday 3/18. The 25% off candy deal is good until 4/8. I understand that the Izze coupon is still available, as is the Revlon Insta Blush and Nivea coupon. The Reeses, M&M, Rimmel and Anytizer coupons came from the Smartsource and Redplum inserts on 3/12.
As always, I used my Target Debit RedCard to save an extra 5%.
What are you couponing for this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment