Sunday, March 19, 2017

Five Shirts I am Loving at J. Crew

This post contains affiliate links.

one  /  two
three  /  four
five

J. Crew is one of my favorite retailers. I love their quirky, preppy style.  I took a moment (or ten) to browse their new arrivals the other day, and these five tops caught my eye. 

I love mixed prints, especially when the mixing has already been done for me.  How cute is that berry sweater though!  I don't know how I feel about large ruffles on my arm, but I love the mix of stripes and gingham.

Looks like it is going to be the summer of one shoulder blouses.  Isn't number three pretty with it's ruffle and eyelet?  So feminine!

We already know that I like striped shirts- they are my "Mom" shirts.  I love that this one is linen.  The perfect breezy shirt for warm California days.

J. Crew has been killing it in the t-shirt department.  I made this one mine last week, and I think that I am going to have to make this ladybug one mine too.  I like printed t-shirts like this because you can wear them with jeans on the weekends or with a skirt or trouser for work.  The ladybug print is just too fun.  If only J. Crew would run a free shipping promo soon! Yes folks, I would much rather shop from my couch than drive the 5 miles to a J.Crew store.  City traffic is no fun!

What tops have caught your eye lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment